Wednesday, 7 January 2009
The BETTER Bond opening credits :D
I know a lot of people have been talking about the Quantum of Solace opening credit and how amazing they are... I haven't seen hem so I wouldn't know... :D And I refuse to watch them without seeing the whole film and I'm only just watching Casino Royale right now... so... I've just watched these opening titles and they are sooooooo cool. I love the use of vector art generally especially when it's kept really minimal and before people start messing about with gradients to make things look 3d... Mainly because whenever I try to do it looks shit... so it's basically jealousy :D.... Anyway... I love the way the images are integrated with one another. Like how the ace of spades becomes a plane, a bullet, blood etc etc... I just think it's cool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment