Saturday, 7 February 2009
Annoyed....
Urgh this module REALLY doesn't seem to be going my way at the moment... I think a lot of it's due to my doziness though to be fair. I only realised yesterday that I'd been saving all my bits of animation as seperate projects rather than compositions... it took most of yesterday to sort it out... not happy. I don't even know how I managed to save them that way because I didn't do that on my silent movie brief... but still. Also, I spent ages making up an image on illustrator to put into my animation, only to realise that I didn't actually need it. I don't think I'm cut out for animation. It takes too much thinking about. Anyway... this is the pointless artwork that I did. I didn't need to do it as I found a more sensible way of animating this sequence... that doesn't require animating catwoman's hand actually holding the talc bottle, and shows the numbers up a bit better than I'd originally planned... you'll see what I mean when I manage to get into the mac suite and post the test pieces on here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment