skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Claire's digital media blog
Saturday, 21 February 2009
The bailey's lounge website
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Claire Nicholson Journal (main blog)
My collaborative work blog
Fred's Middle Child (blog exchange)
Jane Mitchell
Gemma Grainger
Jonathan Chapman
Lauren O' Neill
Emma Butler
Caroline Henson
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
▼
February
(18)
The bailey's lounge website
Evaluation
Final animation with Music...
Nested compositions
Final?
I Web homepage variations...
intro sequence
powder
Web design
Annoyed....
End of sequence test
iWeb Stuffs
Hero/Brasso video
Superman's pants...
Washing machine with a background... and a bit of ...
Hell yes... I did an animation... well a bit of one
More i web ideas...
Show me your monsters and I'll show you mine: Dail...
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(8)
About Me
claire.nicholson
I'm in my second year of BA Graphic Design at Leeds college of art... that be it... :D
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment